Tristan Holt Barber is here

Tristan Holt Barber is here

Tristan Holt Barber

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, January 8, 2010

BBC Photo shoot


On December 11, 2009.... we tried to get all of the babies together from the last 24 months. We failed miserably... many were sick. Here's what we go though. I've only included some... cute ones of course!





Do not like this of me...




Connie loooooooooves some Tristan!






2 of my good friends here - we had our little ducks right in a row!





think she likes him?






EE and Mr. Cheeks




aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw






So loved!



All the moms






T says "GOOD GRIEF!!"









More smooches!










Group shot!






Me n the gals!






My little man - I love you Tristan Holt Barber!





T and Mommy........




again






sweet face!





Happy Belated birthday Mama... sorry I didn't have the picture with the sign - I would have added to the blog!





The end!



Love, Tristan

No comments:

Post a Comment