Tristan Holt Barber is here

Tristan Holt Barber is here

Tristan Holt Barber

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Mama 1 - Baby Barber 1

Well, we survived! We had a great time in the BVI and soaked up a lot of sun and I slept A LOT!
I was a little nauseous here and there... but for the most part I was a-ok! Holt has found a new love for sailing and is making plans to run off and get his captain's license! Jenny and I will be taking a course at some point as well so we can be the best 1st Mates possible! Next time I will be pulling up the jib!!! (I didn't get to do much other than hold the dinghy and steer a little)

I will update and send pictures once we get some. I think Deb took over 600 so we decided to be lazy and just steal hers (and Chrissy's) when they come.

My next doc appt. is 9:30am on June 25th. I have no idea what they will be doing... I doubt checking the heartbeat and I pray they aren't taking any more blood! They took 15 vials of my precious blood on Saturday and as most of you are aware... I DO NOT LIKE NEEDLES!!

2 comments:

  1. didn't i tell you they take blood every time?!

    i kid, i kid.

    they do weigh you every time, which is worse, in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude. Adopt. It's the way to go.

    ReplyDelete