Tristan Holt Barber is here

Tristan Holt Barber is here

Tristan Holt Barber

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

To subscribe to my link

Many of you have been asking how to get automatically updated.... if you scroll down my page (before the pictures of my pooches) you will see:

Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)

Put your info in there and you should be automatically updated when I post in the future!

Tomorrow is the next doc appt so hopefully I'll have something fun and witty to say besides discussing my nausea!!

Blog to you soon! Jul

1 comment:

  1. Julie and Holt - Congratulations! What an adventure you're in for in parenthood! Sleep now kiddos. We miss you guys and can't wait to follow along on your blog.

    You can see our family at www.notesfromtheruffhouse.blogspot.com.

    Take care!
    Sandy & Kevin Ruff

    ReplyDelete