Tristan Holt Barber is here

Tristan Holt Barber is here

Tristan Holt Barber

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, November 15, 2009

WHERE has 10 months gone!?

Can he REALLY be 10 months old already? Everyone said time would fly.......and it has.

*SIGH*

Ok, so this is pushing it.......but it's one of my favorite pics of Tristan and Daddy, I think it qualifies for the friends and family wall for sure!




Last week our little stinker started all of his new moves... pulling himself up, crawling down a step, holding his sippy cup (we're still working on getting the stuff OUT...but it's progress), crawling on his knees vs. the army crawl.......

But, yesterday he started to really "bust-a-move" and cruise all over the place.

Today.......he stood himself up and just STOOD THERE.... first it was 5 seconds, then 10... so as I was getting ready, Holt called me out to look and he stood there, just stood there looking at daddy and I for at least 30 seconds. I was so proud of him but I felt the lump in my throat.... the little guy...well, he's getting bigger. I knew it would come but SO FAST? So much progress in a week? Sheesh......

But I'm proud of you Tristan. Still, it's very hard for me so I'm getting my tattoo soon. It will be a DAILY reminder that he is not mine to "keep" but to train and release to the world and I will need God's hand and help with that one.

Anyway....... here are some sweet pics of T and his "woobie" not a blanket mind you, not a teddy bear.... oh yeah..... you GUESSED IT...........a USB CHORD. I know.... ridiculous.



He loves it...first thing he goes and grabs in the morning....


Can you see the love in his eye?


"Ahhhhhhhhhh, I'm with you at last" he sighs!




That was after he kissed it... which he does after he sucks on it for a second. I'm quite sure I can get in to trouble for DSS for this.. Hee, hee, hee




Crazy, crazy baby..................maybe it's just a sign that he'll love Excel spreadsheets just... like... his... mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment