Tristan Holt Barber is here

Tristan Holt Barber is here

Tristan Holt Barber

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Off to see Auntie T

My mom, Holt, Tristan and I traveled on Monday to see Aunt Trisha, Uncle Mike, Aunt Teen and T's cousins Nicholas and Sophia. Aunt Trisha... you look BEAUTIFUL and I'm so thankful that you felt well enough for us to come and visit!

Here are a few pics with everyone. I miss you all more than you know!!

________________________________________

Grandma/Aunt Trisha... with the kiddos.... beautiful!!!!




Oh T and his Uncle Mike and Daddy...........




Me and my boy!




This is Nicholas and Sophia...Tristan's cousins - too bad he didn't want to play in the snow too!!




Uncle Mike loves Mr. T.................





This is Auntie Teen...........from our last trip.... sadly we didn't take one this time - oops!! Next time we have to get Christine AND Lamonte too!!




Not sure who enjoys the trains more...the kids... OR HOLT!!!



I wish we could have stayed longer............ we love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment