Tristan Holt Barber is here

Tristan Holt Barber is here

Tristan Holt Barber

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Random shots from Grandpa

Here's Tristan with my FIRST Ridgeback... Nikita...


Tristan loved Nikita and Nikita loved food droppings :)

Dada with his new toy Rifle from my dad! Holt said his favorite was when he and his dad were getting ready for bed and he say the gun outside hanging on his door. He thought - WUHOOOO - It's ON!!!!



Singing Happy Birthday to The Nugget!



Freaky picture of Mama! Right before dinner in Syracuse - YUM!!!



Nugget opening his toys... he was pretty excited!




And finally... having some cheese PIZZA - YUM! He doesn't look like he's enjoying it but trust me... he did!





My dad sent these... thought I'd include! Thanks Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment