Tristan Holt Barber is here

Tristan Holt Barber is here

Tristan Holt Barber

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, July 11, 2008

A photo - FINALLY!


Ok, ok...here is a picture of me and FIVE girls (and one guy who's wife is having twins)... we have 4 more but they were at lunch. Nicole (the one on the left) is taking maternity leave starting today (lucky duck). Then... it's Melissa, Kristin Durbin (her blog link is on my site, she is my source of entertainment through the day), Jason (obviously NOT pregnant), Kim (adorable daily, I love her) and Julie - a.k.a. Ms. Gettin' Chubby.


Ok, so one down.... if I get around to it, I'll get some on here of Holt too. Hee, hee, hee

2 comments:

  1. ::blink, blink::

    i am much cuter in my own mind.

    eh, i need a slurpee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's really cheating ms. jules. I guess you won't be doing a demi for us?

    ReplyDelete