Tristan Holt Barber is here

Tristan Holt Barber is here

Tristan Holt Barber

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, July 24, 2008

WE'RE THRILLED.....IT'S A..... ZEBRA??








Just kidding, we don't know yet. BUT we find out on August 12th @ 1:30pm. Yippee!

So to explain the pics.... For my birthday Holt took me to this place called Fossil Rim... you get to pet wild animals and they LITERALLY stick there faces in your car for food. It's hilarious. We forgot our camera and my phone went into overload so unfortunately, the pics above are all I have. I swear, this emu had the hots for me and the zebra head butted our car!! I didn't stop smiling for HOURS...well until I wanted something that required ketchup - then I was CRABBY!

Anyway, back to baby business. We went for my monthly check-up today and other than some nasty ligaments stretching...all is well. There was a healthy (and quick) little heart beat and I gained 5 pounds regardless of the fact that I can't eat. Everything is gross. Well, everything except the bad stuff like salt and vinegar chips, baked potatoes with sour cream, BLT's....YUM! Oh and ketchup.... DOUBLE YUM! Dr. J tells me this will change at some point and I sure hope so or I'll be sporting a mu mu everyday and I don't know what I will do with these ta-ta's! Ha!

My office has been pretty patient with my recent forgetfulness. It's annoying and I hate it but it's to the point it's comical. Both of my bosses watch me as I write stuff down because I have warned them that it's the ONLY chance they have of me getting anything done! I also have a little "Hot Mama's" group there and the six of us have decided to chow down together once a month. I think it's absolutely fabulous. Friends + food = HAPPY.

Holt and I are doing great and are getting more and more excited as the days go on. I've promised myself to walk my dogs every evening (when it's less than 102 degrees) because quite frankly I haven't had energy to do more than go to work. I'm back though and have some energy to prove it! Someone hold me to it! Holt has been so busy with work and volunteering on the creative team at church. It's awesome! I work with the kiddos so I have lots of opportunites to ask baby questions.

Well that's all for now. The big reveal will be on the 12th so stay tuned...same bat time, same bat channel...
PS - The Dark Knight rocked!!

No comments:

Post a Comment