Tristan Holt Barber is here

Tristan Holt Barber is here

Tristan Holt Barber

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

9 months old....WOW

Hey did you hear dat I am 9 months old? I'm a big boy now......


Yup, uh huh... I even weigh 18 powns 'n 10 ownziz.... they say that dat is 25th pewrcentile, whatever dat means... I tink I'm juuuuuuuuust wight!


and guess what else?
Dey said dat I am 29" tall and dat is da 75th pewcentile.... so my mommy says dat I am tall like my Da Da!! 'N my head is 45 3/4 so I'm weal, WEAL, WEAL smawt...........



So, see, I'm a big boy 'n I'm happy 'n I'm healthy 'n since I didn't have to have any shots, I'm happy. Wanna come over and pway wif me?



______

Well, what they say is true...time flies!! We are having a blast!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment