Tristan Holt Barber is here

Tristan Holt Barber is here

Tristan Holt Barber

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

More pics of my cute face!

Life is...........hard. No one said it would be easy. But these men in my life.......they make it all worth it.






Kickin it.......












Streeeeeeeeeeeeeeetch!





Now I lay me down to sleep I pray the Lord my thumb to keep!!






Can you see my peach fuzz?







I could eat him!!






Think he's cute?







Giggles








I see Grandma..........and Grandpa........... (it's the NY version of the family picture book! There is a Dallas and soon to be a Ya-Ya book - never too early to quiz the little man!)








Topsy turvy with Da Da!






wuhooooooooo







Can you see my teeth?







Not really........








GRIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







Peek-A-Boo!






Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!






C-U-T-E!







Flyin high!





More of an update on us this week...........love you all!!

1 comment:

  1. Carter has those jammies! :) So cute. He's getting so BIG!

    ReplyDelete