Tristan Holt Barber is here

Tristan Holt Barber is here

Tristan Holt Barber

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Pssssssssssssssssst!

(Spoken in his best Italian blah blah blah blah tone...)

Hey....YOU!? Can 'ya help me out ova'hea? I'm a little...uuuh... STUCK!


I'll trade you a mum mum, a squishy toy or a blankie.... HEY - can ya get me outta here?


I can smell you... I know you're still there....

HEY - I'M TALKIN' TO YOU!! Don't make me call Bruno!!


Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease?


I'll give you kisses!!!!!!!!!!

Fine......



But you better watch out........... I got my eye on you! I know where you live buddy!




That's it... I'm gonna close my eyes and count to three.....




Uno.........
Due...............
Tre.........................

Nada........
I'll just sit........and wait........for my Da Da............
*SIGH*



The End

No comments:

Post a Comment