Tristan Holt Barber is here

Tristan Holt Barber is here

Tristan Holt Barber

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Happy Halloween Dad!!

Mommy, can you teach me to be scaaaawee for Halloween?


Like RRRRRRRRRRRAR..........scaweeeeeeeeeeee?



That is funny mommy......... what is it?


When you were little gwampa said to you "I want my HEAD!!" and you would hide undew da cuvewrs and undew da bed?



I bet gwampa was scaweee mommy but you aw funny....not scaweeee....



tell me how and I will twy and be scawee wike my gwampa did ..............





ok, ok, i fink i godit now.........




i have on my scawee halloween shuurt from auntie connie........





and I do one awm like dis.........





and one awm like dis..............





den i yell
"I WAAAAAAAAAAAAANT MYYYYYYYYYY HEAD!!!"





how did i do gwampa?





mommy got scawed so i said
WHAT MOMMY?
IT WASN'T ME...... i pwomise!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment