Tristan Holt Barber is here

Tristan Holt Barber is here

Tristan Holt Barber

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, June 19, 2009

He's got teeth but I'm loopy and tired.... zzzzzzzzz

Well, it's official... Tristan is getting his teeth. The little drooler. I tried to take pictures of his little nubs this morning but he fought me all the way. Tristan is NOT a happy boy and I guess if I had a fever, I wouldn't be either!! I'll try again tonight and get a snapshot if he will let me.

Update on my meds... I hate them. Bleck. I am SOOOOO tired and loopy and I can't stop yawning and my eyes are doing something freaky. I'm giving them one more week and if it continues to be this... I'm off. I still don't feel like I need them. I feel like a much better/chipper person when I'm "normal" but what do I know? Maybe I'm a horrid monster who can't see the reality of things. :) Being with John and Ging definitely brought down the stress level so it's an unfair assumption to say the meds are or are not working. We'll see. I just know it has to get better because my bosses are beginning to suspect that Julie has something "different" going on... I'm out of it and I can't afford to be. Period.

I have yet to post the other pics...I think I had 100 to go through and I found my favorite 24 from our weekend with the Smithwicks. I'll do it this weekend, I promise.

Dinner tonight with the Groezingers and tomorrow family pics and dinner with the Snyders... well, that is... if Tristan is feeling better. I don't think I'll try and get him to do anything with a bad fever and being totally fussy. My mom says there was no consoling me when I was getting my teeth... hopefully he's again more like his daddy!!!

Holt is at the spa right now getting a massage. We don't have any money for Father's Day gifts so I decided to give him my gift certificate that was given to me for Mother's Day... yippeeee - hopefully my boy is happy and relaxed!!!

More pics to come tomorrow! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment