Tristan Holt Barber is here

Tristan Holt Barber is here

Tristan Holt Barber

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Some firsts!

First time you can kinda see the Nugget's new teeth.... can you see 'em???



I can see 'em on my big 'ol head for sure!




First time biting into something... technically baby food is a solid... but this required biting...



YUMMY..... thanks Ms. Nicole!!!



First time in the Big Boy car seat that Grandpa Harold bought Tristan! My little guy is getting so big. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!




Well... I am not so hot with the camera when I'm excited.... can you see the crocs that Aunt Connie gave Bubba??





Here they are but he was wiggling.... so it's a bad shot but you get the picture - too cute!! For those of you on Facebook... she posted pictures of the little world she has created for him at her house. He has a bouncy toy thing that Connie made, he has little swimmer diapers, a bathing suit and toys!! My oh my... someone loves the little guy!







This is Tristan's first time in the swing from Julanne... or maybe Trish... I can't remember.. but we love it!!




He just woke up but I promise... he loved it.






he looks so emotional doesn't he? LOL






First time I've kissed him... ok, in that nano second!! I love my boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





More to come...I'm on a roll!

No comments:

Post a Comment