Tristan Holt Barber is here

Tristan Holt Barber is here

Tristan Holt Barber

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

More gifts for Mr. Cheeks!

This sweet blanket and burp cloths came from my friend Angie from work. She is SUCH an awesome friend... and boy oh boy did she love spending time with Tristan at Robert's lake house.
I have the ladies info that made these so if anyone is interested... let me know. They are SO SOFT too! What a great gift!



This little Rub-A-Dub-Dub basket came from our friends from Chicago... Brian and Lori Ford. I've only met them once or twice but Holt has known them a long time. As a matter of fact, he was part of their wedding. We miss them!!!


And this rockin' toy is from John and Julie Parolisi... I work with John and what a surprise this was! It's for 9+ months and as I told the Parolisi's... I love this toy, it might not make it to the little man.
Just kiddin' Bubba. Sheesh. :)



Once again thank you all for spoiling the little guy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment