Tristan Holt Barber is here

Tristan Holt Barber is here

Tristan Holt Barber

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, August 23, 2009

He is loved....by many!

Auntie Margie sent Mommy.....ok, FINE... she sent Tristan this blankie she made for him. I love it and I want to steal it but she's calling and checking on me to make sure that I've let my son enjoy it... hee, hee, hee... It is SO soft... and it's the perfect color... ORANGE is the Barber color for sure!! Thanks Margie!



Yesterday, Tristan and I went to IHOP to meet his Auntie Audra! Mommy's very, very good friend........... and he was a bit of a "poopy pants" at first...

I think he was hungry is all............BUT...after Audra's nose ..... and .... some pancakes...


He got better......... I think she loves him.......



What do you think?



My child is very, very loved. And THAT makes a mommy............HAPPY.

No comments:

Post a Comment