Tristan Holt Barber is here

Tristan Holt Barber is here

Tristan Holt Barber

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Ya know the saying.... the best laid plans.....

Well, my plans blew up in my face!! On Sunday I took Tristan to the doctor to have his ears checked to be SURE he could fly. ears... awesome! WUHOOO!

Monday came and I was sneezing like crazy and when I picked Tristan up from daycare, so was he. Uh oh....

Tuesday morning came and ........... off to the airport we went. First flight is to Chicago.... well, that didn't go so well...someone was getting sick. OR someONES!!! I started to not feel so hot and by the time we landed I could see by Tristan's red eyes and runny nose that he was sick. back up in the air we went on the smallest plane on the planet. When Holt got in his seat he was physically STUCK and could not move. Somehow he ended up with his backpack, my purse and Tristan on his lap. ASLEEP...he didn't dare move. uh oh....



My Aunt Jeanne and Uncle John picked us up in Syracuse. They brought Tristan a baby Big Bird.... TOO CUTE! A picture is in tomorrow's blog...

Anyway, here they are when we all met up with my mom at her house.


Think they are happy to see him?


Grandpa soon followed and boy oh boy was he excited. My mom was the only one who has seen Tristan in person so my family was SO excited!


Here's me, Tristan, my dad and my mom.... proud grandparents!!




Then Tristan met my cat (well, now my mom's cat - thank you mom!!) - Storm...



Let me just tell you - I think my son is going to be an animal lover like me. He LOVES Storm and fusses until he can pet the kitty. It is TOO cute!



This is before Tristan went to bed, he said good night to his Grandpa and then hit the hay. it was a long day and my little man and I were both getting sick. Thankfully my mom had a z-pack for me or I swear, I would have been in the hospital. I had to get better... SO much to do with my friends.




Well, as I said, the best laid plans... I knew that night as I mentally prepared to meet my friends at the lake that this would be a not so great trip. I WAS SICK..........
Lo' and behold.... I decided that Tristan needed to go to the doc in the morning. CareNow... here we come in the morning. Ugh.
No lake for us... to bed we all went.
Until "tomorrow"...

No comments:

Post a Comment