Tristan Holt Barber is here

Tristan Holt Barber is here

Tristan Holt Barber

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

6 months and growing!

Tristan had his 6 month appointment today....

He weighs - 16 lbs 5.8 oz... he's in the 25 - 50% percentile... BOOOO - does this kid look skinny to you?


He's 26 1/2 inches long (50th - 75th percentile)

Head - 44 -(50th - 75th percentile) big noggin' like his mama!

this is TRULY the 1st piece of food he had...thanks Nicole!




this is the card Holt made me for my bday ...it was awesome!!



Ok, back to Bubba...

He's in the lead for photo of the week so stay tuned.

Robert gave me a birthday gift but also gave another gift for Tristan from he and his wife Sharon. They are so thoughtful and Tristan just loooooved them. I put it in his savings account. We're not sure what we will do with it. Probably just save because he doesn't NEED anything else right now and we are working off of NEED for all of us...not WANT!!



My little cutie... again... do you think he looks skinny? I mean 25th percentile? REALLY? SHEESH!




Can you see the CHUB from here?



These are jammies from Aunt Natalie...he loooooooves his Aunt and misses her!!




This is so dang cute. Aunt Trisha...this one's for you... I told him you had an owie and he told me he was coming to kiss it and make it all better!!!







Eatin' like a big boy... BUT he's ready for some Italian cookin' bring on the pasta and pizza mom and Aunt Jeanne!!




Bubba looooooooooooooooooooves his Aunt Debby!






And drum roll please....
finally.... FINALLY... FINALLY....he meets Aunt Kathy!! Now... where is Uncle Kirk!!???





This kid is going to be over loved... wait, I forgot you can't OVER love... just LOVE! This is one blessed little boy!!
more pics to come soon... I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment