Tristan Holt Barber is here

Tristan Holt Barber is here

Tristan Holt Barber

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

My first birthday as a Mommy!

The gym gave me the day off!!

I woke to a home made card (that I am trying to upload!)



....then went to work and here is my decorated desk... HILARIOUS! That Wendy, Corey and Kimberlee!!





Then my sister-in-law brought my niece and nephew in with some gifts! Awesome!!





The quote on the card was: "some of our funnest times have been with you"!!!!!!! So sweet!!






Isn't this CUTE!!! What a surprise this was!!





I had 3 PAGES of birthday wishes on Facebook, countless emails, phone calls, text messages and then cards in my mailbox!!


My boss Mark gave me some "mall money" and my mom and dad did too so I'm off to buy the watch I have been trying to steal from EE and then some desperately, DESPERATELY needed clothes!!!

Then me and the little man when I got home....







Holtie is off to Outback getting me my FAVORITE dinner and some wine.



He had plans for us tonight but instead I made him cancel and have dinner IN and also finish our wills. It is not the greatest thing but right now it's the MOST important thing that needs to be taken care of. So... that's what we are doing and I am THRILLED!! I love that you put up with me Holt Barber!!!


and I have been trying to get a picture of Tristan to enter into Balfour Beatty's photo of the week....







and these are cute...but....








THIS ONE TAKES THE CAKE!! Connie entered it and we'll see how he does. Have to get all the BBC peeps that love him to VOTE!







WINNER??? Stay tuned....



What a great way to turn 38! I LOVE IT!!! Best birthday to date!

No comments:

Post a Comment