Tristan Holt Barber is here

Tristan Holt Barber is here

Tristan Holt Barber

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, it's off the meds I go....(inserts whistles!)



I can't take it any more... for those of you that anti anxiety meds work..all the more power to you but I have officially become and insomniac. For all you insomniacs that somehow cope... God bless you - I don't know how you do it. I NEED MY SLEEP.

I tried, I really did... I didn't feel much different... but I think I acted different because my mom on a few occasions said "wow, I'm proud of you honey.... way to just take it and let it go" - so something must be working. I never really thought I needed them but my counselor said that with all that's going on... 3 months of taking the edge off may save me from insanity. I'm not foolish enough to say that they weren't working at all. I definitely feel less stressed but I have to tell you... I'm less ME. Yuck. I mean I'm less the good AND the bad me... but still, less me. AND, to top it all off.. I'M EXHAUSTED... all the damn time. Sorry, that's just the truth.

So, I'm getting off. I can't do it. I need my sleep. I will have to find another way to deal with outside stresses and one is that I've committed to REALLY getting back into working out. I'm in it for the long haul. You all need the best of me and that is the working out girl. It's where I can throw my stress and crazy energy. It's what makes me feel strong and good. My son deserves a healthy mom. Period.

So cheer me on and when I'm all crazy... feel free to let me know. I may flip out on you but on the inside.... I appreciate it. *GRIN* and best of luck with that. hee, hee, hee

No comments:

Post a Comment