Tristan Holt Barber is here

Tristan Holt Barber is here

Tristan Holt Barber

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, September 14, 2009

8 months and counting...


Well, I cannot believe my little man is 8 months old today. How the heck did that happen? Wow. My mom asked me this morning if I every remember a time without him and to be honest...... my heart doesn't. I have never been more blessed.... I have a husband that loves me more than anything and he is SO good to me...... and he's ridiculously handsome and he's probably one of the kindest people I know.


Then, I get this little boy who is so sweet and loving. He's a great sleeper and becoming quite the snuggly little guy. He's a little serious in this picture but it's because the flash kept getting him, tee, hee, hee


Happy 8 Months Bubba...... Mommy and Daddy love you more than you can imagine. YOU mean everything to us!!

PS Nugget..... a little not from Grandma.....


Happy 8 months old today to my little Tristan...wow, the time has just flown by!! you make me smile all the time, little sweetie!!

Love, Grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment