Tristan Holt Barber is here

Tristan Holt Barber is here

Tristan Holt Barber

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Charleston fun

We arrived on Thursday night and after putting Tristan down, we just hung out with Chrissy and Josh and ate and had some red wine and caught up. It was MORE than fun to see my Ya-Ya and just relax and get away from it all.......

Friday morning, we got in the rental car and headed downtown. Holt has never been before so it was time to show off my old stompin' grounds!

We had lunch at A.W. Shucks..... and it began the eating frenzy!!


Fun times with Daddy... and I was present... but I never get in the pics..although I did below... and it ain't pretty!




Not sure what happened to this pic... check out the sub in the back though! My dad will love that one......


Then me and my boy......

So we spent the rest of the day touring Folly Beach, James Island and walking all over downtown. Tried to get a hold of little Rally but couldn't find him so we just raced around....and then headed back to the VanScoys for dinner that night! All 9 of us hit the road and we went to Shem Creek........
We went to a restaurant that all the old shrimp boats pull up to. Needless to say, my hubby was in awe. Tristan ate a bunch of new stuff and appears to be a MUCH better eater than I ever was. He LOOOOOVES some food!
Then, back home to chill... gearin' up for Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment