Tristan Holt Barber is here

Tristan Holt Barber is here

Tristan Holt Barber

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Tristan + sand is..um...sticky!

Most of you know this but in case you are new to reading.......we are beach ADDICTS. I LOVE the beach and Holt... he loves anything involved with water. I think he'd actually become a fish if he could. So, we took Tristan and introduced him to the ocean.

I couldn't resist this though........ a drawing of Mr. T... so Mr. T met our Mr. T!!


Then Holtie holds up Tristan and we laugh our butts off when we see this because he looks like a baby doll!!




This is going in a frame..... it doesn't get ANY better than this....... period!



THIS picture is 100% ME... ok, FINE... if there was a LION hauling all of YOU down the beach in the background - THAT would be MY LIFE!!!



Sweet little feet in the sand......



Daddy was dipping the Nugget's feet in the water and he quickly learned how to watch the wave and pull his legs up to avoid the chilly waves...... if I only had the Flip with me!!



Life uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup!


Now, let's see what he thinks of sand........ he'd never seen it......... and he LOVED to feel it through his hands. He played for a while - it was ADORABLE!



Then my boy buried my boy.........

Well, it was time to go... we still had lots to see and lots to do....
Uh oh........sand is sticky.......... there was sand in places that had never seen the sun. I wiped and cleaned and blew and wiped and cleaned... to no avail...........
So, this is how it ended until I could get to the stroller........
DADDY CAUGHT A BIG FISH!!


OH TRUST ME............ the stories GET better!!

No comments:

Post a Comment