Tristan Holt Barber is here

Tristan Holt Barber is here

Tristan Holt Barber

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, September 11, 2009

A word from our CHAIR-man


Good evening everyone, may I have your attention............ I'll like to address a topic very near and dear to my heart. While you may think my job as chairman is easy, it's not. I have very serious things to consider like - WILL I let my parents sleep, WILL I decide to eat or WILL I pull a hunger strike, WILL I be held by anyone OTHER than my mom or my dad and finally.... there are the diaper issues.



Personally, I'm a fan of diapers. I've heard of potty training... but seriously... why bother? There are no lines because the bathroom is "local", I don't have to pull over cuz "I gotta go" and if there is not toilet paper... NOT MY PROBLEM.




What? I live the life of reilly? Sooooooooooooooo - what's your point? Don't hate me because you fell for the "potty training" scheme.




Ladies and gentlemen... this is a very serious matter. I think it makes sense financially too... I'm checkin' with Dave..... while diapers can be pricey, I am saving time, gas, and the list goes on I'm sure.




But for now, I'll need you to watch the following video. I truly feel that this subject
IS
A

LAUGHING
MATTER.........





BAD, I KNOW......BUT I JUST COULDN'T HELP MYSELF.
This kid is nuts!

No comments:

Post a Comment