Tristan Holt Barber is here

Tristan Holt Barber is here

Tristan Holt Barber

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah, Charleston!

Well, I'll post as many as I can today... busy day catching up at work so I'll keep it short and sweet.

We didn't get our camera out and I could just smack myself...... here is dinner with the VanScoy gang and man are they the fun bunch!! Katie didn't make the cut in this picture... but here she is in all her glory below - ha!



Here's Bean with my little man - sho looooooooooooooves Tristan!


Tristan meets Pixie... first time with a kitty and of course, Will getting his goofie on!


More Pixie time.......




and after all the fun......the games began.........POKER TIME! Please don't call DSS on me... :)



And Holt and I went on a date night on Saturday. We went to the Boat House, enjoyed a cocktail and some seafood... right up my alley.
We came home to find that after a walk with the VanScoys .... my little man was eaten alive. Apparently he has MY blood......Holt never gets bit and I am their prime target. Poor Nugget!



I'll get into more trip detail in a few......

No comments:

Post a Comment