Tristan Holt Barber is here

Tristan Holt Barber is here

Tristan Holt Barber

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Grandpa Sam starts Tristan off right

Well, last night my father-in-law decided to give each of the kids a share of his poker winnings for the year.


He called each of the kids to the table...and then said "Well, don't you think Tristan should have to come too?" So they exclaimed "YEEESSS!" so over to the table my belly went.



He gave each of us a shiny bag and inside held $100 to start their first savings account.
So, right after Tristan is born, Holt and I will be opening a savings account for him. We are so thankful and excited to start him early. He will learn to tithe, to save and then to enjoy the rest.
I told Holt I was going to go open an account on Monday and then name it Tristan's account in my Quicken then he laughed and said OR you can wait a couple of weeks, get his SS# and get a REAL account for him. Man, my husband is smart.
Then we both just stared at each other in disbelief and said "WE'RE GOING TO HAVE A BABY IN A FEW WEEKS...WOW"
Thanks Grandpa Sam............... we're excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment