Tristan Holt Barber is here

Tristan Holt Barber is here

Tristan Holt Barber

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

WHERE'S MY BRAIN (my official Parker apology)

Well, pregnancy brain has hit once again! I wrote my Christmas letter last week... my mom and Holt proofed, I printed, signed, sealed, stamped and off they go.....

BUT... there was a snafu......... I wrote about our trip to the BVI with my Ya-Ya's and 2 new friends... and I forgot Debbie and Steve! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Here's proof (like you need it):


I even put this horrid picture of myself on my blog to PROVE that Deb and Steve were present AND that I feel bad. Bad, bad YA-YA!




Oh Steve... I know this will cost me at some point. A spanking I'm sure - dang it!
SORRY GUYS.... let's go again next year, I'll write lots of nice stuff in my blog then!!!
LOVE YOU!! The mindless space cadet Orca Barber

No comments:

Post a Comment