Tristan Holt Barber is here

Tristan Holt Barber is here

Tristan Holt Barber

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Thanks Bub



Well, once again Karen has astounded us...

Look what she can do to a piece of ordinary wood... I LOVE IT........... LOVE IT........ and am so thankful for her talents!!


(Karen, I am NOT kidding, get me some more photos and I will share with my friends, girl you are too good to pass up on and your skills are ridiculous!)


Below is our newest little outfit. It's so darn cute, it will be coming to the hospital with us. I had to include the note below too. I mean... come on, how many of you get letters from pooches!? We are loved from all species!!


Karen Rose Saylor...thank you for sending, we love the gifts but we love YOU more and can't wait for you to come and visit the little guy!! We'll be there in July/August and hopefully we can thank the pooches in person!
Love you Bub..............

No comments:

Post a Comment