Tristan Holt Barber is here

Tristan Holt Barber is here

Tristan Holt Barber

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My Tracy...

Tracy and Fred Norris have been friends of mine for years. Tracy is one of the first people I met at my church in South Carolina and my mentor in so many things. I had courage to sing because of her. I wanted to BE her... so it was easy to try and do what she was doing. She stretched me to not only sing... but act, probably one of the greatest loves of my life. Something I am getting ready to step out and try again here in Dallas. Part of me knows I was born for the stage, if I could only get past the fear. IF YOU ONLY LIVED HERE TRACY!

Anyway, Trac and Fred (and Julia and Keating) sent us these awesome outfits for Tristan and this sweet little bear. I just love it.



He's soft and sweet and fuzzy.... and I love him. And I love you. I keep telling myself that flights will cost less any day now so that we can fly there and you can meet Holt and of course Tristan. Tracy and Fred walked me through some of the darkest days of my life and have walked with me again in some of the greatest.

I love you both for pouring into me spiritually, personally, professionally... all of it. Your family IS my family and I miss you more than you can imagine.

Thank you for sending a piece of South Carolina to Texas........ I love you!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment