Tristan Holt Barber is here

Tristan Holt Barber is here

Tristan Holt Barber

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Bleeeeeeeeeeeck!

Well, I'm begging my doc for a prescription but no luck yet. I might have the beginnings of strep or a sinus infection.

I took Tristan to Dr. Katz today and he has the beginnings of an ear infection. I am SO thankful that I followed my gut and took him in today. I asked him how to know ... he said "yesterday would have been too soon, tomorrow you would have been in for sure because he would have had a fever and been miserable... nice instincts mom" - that made me feel good. I know my boy and I know when something isn't right!

Tristan is now on antibiotics.. hopefully I will be too. Dr. K said that Tristan should start feeling better on Saturday...and who knows about me. Mr. T and I may be having a quiet weekend at home while everyone else whoops it up at the lake. We'll see.

I hate being sick but I hate it more when he is sick.... stinky poo - bleeeeeeeeck!

No comments:

Post a Comment