Tristan Holt Barber is here

Tristan Holt Barber is here

Tristan Holt Barber

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Trying not to worry

So, Tristan has been coughing... a lot. Sneezing... a lot... and his nose has had lots and lots of boogies. So, I'm watching him like a hawk and nightly I ask myself.. "should I go to see Dr. Katz?" I haven't been worried..but today..well, he just won't eat.

He woke at 5am, ate 6oz, then went to see Ms. Bertie at 7am. He wouldn't eat until 4:30pm. This has become a habit... and then when he gets home, between 56 & 8pm he gulps down cereal, fruit and 3 bottles, it's insane.

Tonight you saw the pics...cereal went down well but he fought me on the bottle. He took 2 ounces then pitched a fit. So, into the tub he went, into jammies, we played a little and then I gave him the other 3 & 1/2. Then, to bed he went. At 8pm I woke him up and gave him another bottle 75% milk, 25% formula....(making sure he gets enough nutrients) and he drank 3 out of 6 oz. Not only do I wonder if he's ok...I"m wondering if I have to toss what he didn't eat. I hope not... that milk is liquid gold and that formula ain't cheap!

Plus, on top of it all, I think I'm getting sick. My throat is killing me. Gargle, gargle, gargle like my mom and dad always told me. So I did... still KILLS. But good news, I went to my annual doc appt today and got a 100% perfect check-up. WHEW! If I'm lucky, I'm not getting strep. If T's lucky... he's not sick because let me tell ya, he's not looking/sounding so good. Ugh.

Work has been very stressful and I have not handled it as well as I could. I am TRYING but some days my hormones get the best of me. When will this all end? Ugh..being female bites sometimes.

So, here I sit, having a glass of wine and about to go to bed and read. I want today to end and I want tomorrow to come. Please God, let me have tomorrow because ending on today would SUCK!

For those that read, please pray for Tristan... I know at some point he'll get a cold and I'll have to deal with it. Just hoping it's not today. The dogs are at my in-laws and for some reason I don't feel safe. So, tomorrow Aslan comes back home. We have demo in our backyard... oh yeah... I'll post those pictures next. Crazy stuff!!!

I'm out......... too tired to blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment