Tristan Holt Barber is here

Tristan Holt Barber is here

Tristan Holt Barber

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Holy bananas, just bouncin' around and man, I have some big shoes to fill!

Well... in came the spoon... filled with rice and bananas.... I don't think he's sure about this....


Hmmmm, well, it's got a weird texture for sure... but....

This ain't half bad! Tonight after work I tried again and Tristan kept opening his mouth wanting more, I was shocked!!
I'll have Holt do a video this weekend so you can all see. He's definitely a fan of the 'nana!
Believe it or not... this is fever day. This little guy does whatever he can to be happy! Good for you Bubba!!














Talkin'....can you hear him?




On the verge of crying but NOT giving in!!








VICTORY!






Such a sweet boy!!!





This morning... I got out of the shower and I walked out of the bathroom and Mr. Cheeks.. just sitting there... waiting. Holt was hiding in the closet. It was hilarious!
We put some shoes on him to be funny!






Daddy's little man! Soon enough he'll be tromping around the house in them!!





That's all for now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment