Tristan Holt Barber is here

Tristan Holt Barber is here

Tristan Holt Barber

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Christmas at the Barbers...and I come clean with my addiction


I am addicted to snowmen... they are all over my house and I just LOVE THEM. This guy makes me feel VERY Christmas-y...I think he's my favorite (don't tell the others!)


At night with candles and the fire it's really pretty but as you can see with my horrid video attempt last night, I should stick to photos until we get a camcorder!



even the fish get to feel jolly!


Here's our little tree... again, much cuter with the lights out...but cute nonetheless!



WE wish we could share Christmas PERSONALLY with all of our friends and family but because we can't... we gave a little look into our world. Next year will be much more insane... we'll play "Where's Tristan or I Spy The Baby" in all the photos - we'll hide him and see if YOU can find him!
Have a great holiday season everyone.... and I'm happy to say....
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment