Tristan Holt Barber is here

Tristan Holt Barber is here

Tristan Holt Barber

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Happy Insurance Day!

Ok - so on April 14th, 2005...Holt found out he needed a root canal. Problem.. he had no dental insurance. TO make a very long story short... we knew we were getting married so we told NO ONE... and went downtown and tied the knot. A judge married us... he (literally) looked like a catfish and after paying $10 for our 2 minute "ceremony" we had a homeless man take our picture for $10. It was greatness! My friend Paulette came and prayed with and for us... because we wanted to honor God in our marriage and ONLY truly live as a married couple when we TRULY were married in Aruba. So ... we ignored the day. I went back to work, copied my certificate, sent it to HR, got Holt on my insurance and we never discussed it again. I could have made this much funnier and much longer... explaining it all BUT... it's my first week back to work so I don't have time...............

The first anniversary in '06 Holt bought me Aslan... in '07...I gave Holt his very own poker room in our garage (table, chairs, painted walls, refridge, darts...) and this year he gave me this.... wow......

But first....

Oh my angelic little man... isn't he SO CUTE!!?? This was just a quick pic I took when I laid him down on the picnic blanket. Awwwwwwwwwwww.


This was where I found Holt ... after he and Tristan suddenly went missing...



Aw, a party just for ME!!


My Holtie... my sweet, sweet Holtie... and Mr. T!


A little close-up anyone?





I couldn't stop snapping....




A little "aerial" photo





fun stuff!







A little closer you can see the snuggle!





Man I love my guys!





Holt can't stop snapping either!





I love this picture.....






can you tell I love HIM!?







Giggles!!








Not to be partial..but SERIOUSLY.. he is ADORABLE!




he was very giggly then....







Flowers for mommy..........




This is what my backyard looked like... so sweet, so romantic. My hubby is GOOOOOOD!




And dinner was served... that's A-1 on my potato... YUMMY!




And the scene at night....






My gift for Insurance Day..... it will make sense if you can read the card below...













I LOVE YOU HOLT BARBER...thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment