Tristan Holt Barber is here

Tristan Holt Barber is here

Tristan Holt Barber

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, April 19, 2009

My Grandma.....

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?



My Grandma is in the hospital??? *SIGH* What's wrong Grandma?




Oh... your heart has a boo-boo? Well... ok, but... are you gonna be ok? Is you gonna come home soon?




Well, ok, that's good... I guess I feel A LITTLE better...




But I still feel sad... I want you to be home in your own bed, with your own toys and with Stormy.






I love you and miss you and I'm trusting that God will bring you home soon and the boo-boo on your heart will be all better. Mommy and I will keep praying for you too.





All this worrying wears me OUT! COME HOME GRANDMA!!! I know, I know...don't worry..but it's the Cimildora in me!!!




I love you Grandma... hugs and drooly kisses to you!

1 comment:

  1. I second that! Minus the drooly kisses cause let's face it.. that'd just be awkward.

    ReplyDelete