Tristan Holt Barber is here

Tristan Holt Barber is here

Tristan Holt Barber

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Tristan's first Easter

Our little bunny!! He wanted to make sure that the Easter Bunny didn't forget him!!



Tristan woke up to find out the Easter Bunny visited him! I bought him an Elmo Easter basket...



and the Easter Bunny filled it with bath toys and a rake, a shovel and gloves to work in the backyard with daddy! That darn Easter Bunny is so smart... he knows I love cows and they are cow print! WUHOOO!


This is Tristan's card from Grandma Margie....


and her note....





and this is what the Easter Bunny left daddy.. he got some orange practice golf balls to hit in our backyard....





This is a card from Aunt Jeanne and Uncle Johnny....






and her note.......





this is me.. (YUCK) and the cutie just hangin' outside prior to all of our nasty weather!!







Oh and a card from Aunt Tracy........all the way from NY!! I forgot to take a pic of her note but she loves you Tristan!!






and this is the red wagon from EE.......... I'll get a shot or two of him in here so it will be cuter! Holt and I are going to use it to deliver gifts to a neighborhood he is "farming" for business. Who will be able to turn down our adorable little baby in there!?







and the stork that was going for a ride in the wagon..hee, hee






I'll have Holt take more today of Tristan and I and I'll take some of T and his daddy in their fancy duds!! My friend Jackie sent him a little suit and tie and we're gonna put him in it for church. SO FUN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment