Tristan Holt Barber is here

Tristan Holt Barber is here

Tristan Holt Barber

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Many have asked how celebrating Insurance Day started....


Here's the story... I copied out of an old email I sent...


Ok, so Friday I get home and it's Holt and my "anniversary"... not the real one... just something we slightly celebrate. We aren't supposed to get each other gifts but I bought him this silly little thing and told him and he said that he was getting me something. Holt goes over board in this area, so needless to say, I was worried.

So, I walked in and he asked me if I wanted what was behind door #1 or door #2. So, I thought about it... and how he'd try to trick me... and I finally decided I wanted #1. So I opened the door to my basement... and all down the stairs were tennis balls. He bought me tennis lessons and a new racquet. I wanted this VERY badly for my birthday but I realized I got it early. After getting mad at him for spending money on me, I was pretty excited. My lessons begin in May. We live across from some courts and he loves to play. Gonna make my Auntie T proud!!

So I then asked (because I was OF COURSE curious) ... "what was behind door #2?" He said to look. So I opened the door to my attic and saw a kong (dog toys for those of you that don't know). I was thoroughly confused at this point and said "Were you going to buy me a dog?" He said yes. I was bummed.... he told me to go ahead and look anyway because there was more. As I walked up the stairs, I saw dog treats, beds, toys, food bowls, water dish, all sorts of stuff... and a top of it all... was the picture attached.

We haven't named him yet (thinking about Aslan, Cutter, still not sure)... but the newest addition to the family comes back from Dallas with us on May 29th. Needless to say... I'm just a LITTLE excited.

Nikita officially has a baby brother and although she won't see him much... they are Rhodesian Ridgebacks... family at heart!!

WUHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Here is the website.... http://www.pawpatchridges.com/

Max is his dad and Nemo is his half brother and Sarah is his mom.
If you think this story is good... you should hear how we got engaged... my man is amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment