Tristan Holt Barber is here

Tristan Holt Barber is here

Tristan Holt Barber

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, November 28, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!







We started off today very lazy, I wrote out my Christmas letter envelopes and we piddled around the house. That's a word... right? Then we went to see the movie Australia... pretty darn good in my book! Afterwards, we met up with two (now three) of my great friends from Chicago... Audra and Ashley Langford... and Ash's soon to be hubby Bob. Audra MADE ME this awesome baby blanket... I LOVE IT...and when you come and visit, you need to feel it! SO SOFT!! I wrapped it around the Balfour Beatty Bear so you could get the full effect!











We started decorating for Christmas... we get the tree on Sunday and then we're done. So, just a few little pics so you can see our attempt at Christmas cheer!!

This darn thing won't let me post more pics for some reason... I'll post this and try again. I even have a video that I attempted... it's probably horrible quality but we are saving for a camcorder so HOPEFULLY by the time Tristan is here , we'll have better options for you...be right back!























No comments:

Post a Comment