Tristan Holt Barber is here

Tristan Holt Barber is here

Tristan Holt Barber

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Go Bengals, Go Bills, Go SU!

Well, my son won't know which way to cheer! Check out T's gifts from his Aunt Tracy! Pookie (as I call her) has been my very best friend on the planet since I was 5... and my son will love her as much (if not more) than I do!!

The Bengal is for THE BUFF STATE BENGALS BABY! (where we went to college), Bills... well, who doesn't know who the Buffalo Bills are? And of course...my mom and Tracy's favorite... SU - or Syracuse for those of you not from Upstate!! These gifts are SO fitting from Tracy and we love them!



She also included this poem that apparently my mom gave us and I don't remember... GREAT POEM by the way!

And then... is Tracy note for T's baby book. I LOVE IT and you did an awesome job!

Man, didn't know having a baby would be this fun! Thanks POOKIE!! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment