Tristan Holt Barber is here

Tristan Holt Barber is here

Tristan Holt Barber

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Want some financial peace for your kids?


Holt and I are taking this amazing class by Dave Ramsey and they offer something for kids and I just have to share!


Click on this link to order... I WISH I had this as a kid... Tristan will be sure to get this at some point! We will teach our child to be better stewards than we have been for sure!



With all that is going on in our economy... it forces you to take a look at your life. Yes, our government and country have made mistakes, but shame on us for not taking responsibility and for not living within our means. THAT is OUR fault... every last one of us. Soooooo, I'm doing something about it for my son.
I'm off my soap box now.. ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment