Tristan Holt Barber is here

Tristan Holt Barber is here

Tristan Holt Barber

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Oh but wait! There's more

Are you sick of me yet? I had a few more gifts at work today... and one that I have NO clue how it was left out of my pics!!

This is a gift that my friend from work, Loni gave to Tristan... I WANT A HORSEY and I WANT ONE NOW!! It's a "ridable horse" for Tristan and I LOVE IT!!




THEN, I got a bunch of goodies from people in my office that they all chipped in and bought us... such fun!




Then, I don't know how I missed this.. but Deb (Steiner as I call her)...the one who ALSO threw me the shower... decided to get me this FABULOUS diaper bag filled with goodies...including a POOL! WUHOOOOOOOOOOOO

Don't hate me cuz my diaper bag ROCKS!




Summer party at my house!!! Ok, that's it...have to go to a work function! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment