Tristan Holt Barber is here

Tristan Holt Barber is here

Tristan Holt Barber

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, October 2, 2008

More gifts -- WOW!

YIPPPPE! Toys! Aunt Jeanne and Uncle Johnny bought little T toys!!! I am in love with the baby einstein activity gym - I used to play with Brad and Nat's all the time and it's great! There's a puppy too!! And the box of Sassy gifts - yahoooooooooo I will be filling the diaper bag with these little goodies!









Above is the CUTEST little outfit and maybe you can't see the little Wranglers! Unkie and Aunt Sue sent us the little bear and outfit....ALL Texans need Wranglers!






Oh and I forgot to mention... I'm SURE this guy is a BAYLOR BEAR! Sick'em BEARS!! We'll be at Baylor on Halloween...think I'm gonna paint my belly a big green and yellow bear - WUHOOOOO!
And last but not least my sweet friends Ann Marie and Mike sent Holt and I a Target gift card! I love these... because we will need MANY, MANY diapers (although you know that having 2 kids, huh Bean!?) So thank you both very much!!
That's all for now folks..................... Byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyye

No comments:

Post a Comment