Tristan Holt Barber is here

Tristan Holt Barber is here

Tristan Holt Barber

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, October 10, 2008

Pre-shower day gifts

Tristan can't wait to meet Hannah!! Oh and Sarah and Randy of course!!

These are a gift from Sarah, Randy and Hannah Schumaker - look at these adorable clothes!! I just had to send Hannah's note to Tristan too... they WILL be friends in the future and I am quite sure that my son will have a crush on the beautiful little red head! So sweet and I can't wait to see my little guy in these clothes!!!
Oh how I miss my Sarah!!!


My dad ONCE AGAIN... has spoiled my son rotten. He sent Tristan his mobile for his crib. SO CUTE! I don't think T will have a choice but to love jungle animals! Although, I am afraid at some point Holt will have Tristan on the floor with him with little fake guns shooting at all these cute animals! It's only a matter of time!



Daniel and Liz Hill sent us this monitor and we are so excited! We will be able to travel to NY, to the lake, etc. with this and also use it when we are in our backyard chillin'! You know me, I am paranoid and will have to know that the little guy is ok so this will help ME feel better but help me step out of mom mode a little and be a good wife too!! Last but not least, my sweet friend Helga sent Tristan this bouncer. I have known MANY babies who absolutely LOVE this and it's the only way their mom or dad was able to take a break and shower! I know Tristan will love it and I know we will love the break! Thanks Helga!!






Well, tomorrow is my shower and I'm pretty excited. Margie has been here since last night and Deb and her little guy Seth will be here tonight ...and everyone else will be hangin' tomorrow. Soooo, I'll be sure to send lots of pics and I'll try to capture all that I received. I doubt Tristan will like reading about this part of his blog (I am printing it all out for his baby book) BUT, this is for all of you who can't be here. May it give you a tiny sense that you were actually present.
Love you all!! Julie, Holt & Baby T

No comments:

Post a Comment