Tristan Holt Barber is here

Tristan Holt Barber is here

Tristan Holt Barber

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Recovery was awesome... so many nurses - THANK GOD!!




Well, I can tell you that this hospital knows how to do it. 2 flat screen tv's, Tristan gets a nurse, I get a nurse... GREAT food... relaxing atmosphere... gotta love it.

Here's a pic of the 4 Holts...My Holtie, Sam Holt Lane Holt and Tristan Holt...awwww, so sweet




Kimmie and the kids came up with Sam and Ruth Ann to see the kids and we celebrated Tristan's first birthday! We had cupcakes (with candles), sang happy Birthday, they gave Tristan a silver cross necklace and bought me this blanket that I was dying for...







Here's a few pics from the party... it was a memorable 1st and I have to say, I think it's sad not to celebrate the birth as a BIRTHday... so I think I'll try to do this for my friends... it's memorable for sure!!












No comments:

Post a Comment