Tristan Holt Barber is here

Tristan Holt Barber is here

Tristan Holt Barber

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, January 12, 2009

That's it... I'm charging rent!!

Well, it's Monday one very long day after Tristan is due and he's not coming out. Here's what I've decided:




So, from here on out... it's gonna cost him. It's blurry but I'm too lazy to go make it cuter. Ha!


Doesn't he know all the great stuff we have in store for him?


Our friends Priya, John (and baby Timmy) from Chicago sent us a sweet card for Tristan's baby book and I could NOT believe what they sent us as a baby gift. They sent us a rocker and ottoman for the nursery! What a surprise! Thank you guys so much for your generosity and we cannot wait to see you when we come to Chicago, it's been far too long!!





Also, just a quick shout out to my friend and work Nicole Hogan. She (and her hubby of course) have been SUCH a huge blessing to us by giving us all of their baby clothes as well. She gave me bags of bottles and extra stuff too and you don't realize how HUGE this is until you actually try and afford a new born on your own! I don't know how people do it! Wow!!


So here's Nicole... a little blurry (sorry - it's the camera on my phone) but here she is - wuhooo!


Thank you all again for all you have done for us. We are SO appreciate!!!

Tristan, come out and meet all of these great people, they can't wait!!! Love, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment