Tristan Holt Barber is here

Tristan Holt Barber is here

Tristan Holt Barber

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, February 2, 2009

Dreading dinner

Only because I made the mistake of getting meals every OTHER day vs. daily. If you are blessed enough for people to offer to do meals for you...take them DAILY. I'm HATING the off days of having to figure out food and then drive and go get it. No matter what anyone says... TRUST ME!

Holt comes home tomorrow... and my mom won't drive here (it's confusing, I don't blame her) so it's up to me.

I feel like the exhausted Daddy bird out scrounging for food for his young. Except I'm the mom and the baby ...well, he's taken care of. If I didn't HAVE TO EAT, I swear I'd skip.

Ugh... off to pick up Italian I go.

Drowsie Driver, Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment