Tristan Holt Barber is here

Tristan Holt Barber is here

Tristan Holt Barber

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My Secret Sister delivers....

Holy cow! Jennifer Prescott you have outdone yourself! Sheesh woman!





Today, a courier dropped off a gift from Ms. Jennifer.... check out all of our great stuff! Clothes, books, burp cloths, spoons, diapers, lotion, blanket and MORE! WOW!!


Jennifer, you have been one of those friends for me that has been a safe place to go. You give amazing Mom advice (when asked), you have listened to me gripe and you have loved me when I've needed a friend and couldn't stop crying.

These gifts are amazing but the gift of YOU far extends anything material. I'm thankful that I drew your name over a year ago and was able to love on you all year long. I know you said you knew it was me.......stinker..... but that's ok, however God wanted to knit us together is fine by me.

I love you....... Jul

No comments:

Post a Comment