Tristan Holt Barber is here

Tristan Holt Barber is here

Tristan Holt Barber

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, February 19, 2009

I remembered that I forgot!! SORRY

Oops... so sorry! I forgot to thank Julanne and Jason for bringing us YUMMY dinner on Sunday. It was awesome and we sooooooo need the recipe! Tristan was sleeping so I didn't get a picture of the family BUT I will definitely upload one as soon as I get one!

Also, if I forgot to thank Wendy for our dinner - SORRY! I'm too lazy to go look....

other than that I'm hoping I got everyone. If I didn't and I forgot.. I'm sorry - I blame it on lack of sleep - ha!

Holt and I are off to the lake this weekend... just the 5 of us and I'm pretty excited about getting away and it just being us. I will be working on my paperwork for my vocal auditions at church, Holt and I will be getting some much needed rest, have nothing to clean or HAVE TO DO. We have a few things to talk about, trying to get a plan for Holt's business for 2009, figuring out where we will serve, what we will give our time to and even working on some much needed date nights.

Getting away is so nice and I can't wait.. me and my boys.... THAT is heavenly!!

I'll post lake pics when we return. YAHOOOOOOOOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment