Tristan Holt Barber is here

Tristan Holt Barber is here

Tristan Holt Barber

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Guess how much I love you??

Awwwwwwww, my friend Beaner...ok, Ann Marie and her family sent Tristan this sweet note and the book called "Guess How Much I Love You" ... SO sweet! I have known Ann Marie FOREVER and consider her to be such a dear friend!







Ed (one of the guys I work with) and Wendy Littleton (Wendy, Ed's wife and a friend of mine who was a lactation nurse for years so she SAVED me the other day... God bless you Wendy!!) sent us a gift certificate to Outback Steakhouse - MY FAVORITE and I am soooooooooooooo excited to eat there. YUM! Thank you so much for thinking of us and spoiling us........ I don't have to cook or shop...YES!!!!



Oh and As says this baby thing....






It's EXHAUSTING ...Hee, hee, hee

No comments:

Post a Comment