Tristan Holt Barber is here

Tristan Holt Barber is here

Tristan Holt Barber

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Aunt Kimmie and Miss Julanne! Chicago... here we come!


HAPPY SATURDAY EVERYONE!!




Kimberly came to have a big girl sleep over - we intended to watch Thelma and Louise (that's what we call each other) but instead... drank some wine and talked for HOURS.

Prior to though, we gave Tristan a bath! I forgot to get bath shots... maybe next time... but we sure did have fun!












Aunt Kimmie looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooves Tristan. And Tristan looooooooooooooooooves Aunt Kimmie!! VERY sweet!!














Below is my friend Julanne, she's in my Life Group. She came over to let me walk the obnoxious dogs (I guess I don't blame them, they haven't been walked in 4 days) and then I ran a few errands. This is the second time she has done this for me... she's a SAINT!!





We took the bottle away for juuuust a second and Tristan got ticked... so don't mind the tears, he just wanted his food back!! He's like me - ha!







Ms. Julanne and her family are also going to watch Tristan on Sunday while I sing in the choir...


then Bebah is coming over to watch him second service. Everything is harder when Holt is out of town. I don't know how single parents do it!!






Have a very Happy Saturday everyone! Off to Chicago on Tuesday...Tristan's first plane ride. We'll see how hated I am when I get off - ha! Hopefully all will go well! I'll have many more pictures to post of our Chicago friends......can't wait to see everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment